Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ready For Herd, kind of...

Just sitting in my office between early Herd and Late Herd. The sunshine feels nice through the window. The 6th graders were fairly decent today. I didn't have to dole out any laps around the Student Connection building so that was nice. Tonight's topic is Salvation if you're not saved, and then how to KNOW that you're saved if you are a Christian already. I learned a lot preparing the talk so hopefully kids will take something away from it. I figure it must be needed by someone coming tonight because I've had a discouraging afternoon. Usually discouragement comes when you are trying to do something that the Lord wants and the enemy doesn't.

I have a young man who is way excited about mowing the Student Connection lot. I have a mower here at the STUCO just for such a purpose, but do you think I can find the keys for that mower? No I say not. So I went home to get my mower on the trailer and I was starting it to pull it up on the trailer and the throttle cable broke. GRRRRR. Trying not to be mad about it because I know it's just meant to be a distraction so no biggie. I do wish I could find my keys though. If you see them let me know .
God bless,
adam

No comments:

Post a Comment