Sunday, September 27, 2009

Should be doing something?

Getting ready for 180 and just thought I'd take a minute to write on here. Not like you'll read it anyway. Got you! Because you just read that. If you're in high school I hope to see you in like 20 minutes. If you're not I hope to see you Wednesday night.

In case you're reading this I'm changing things again. That, as you'll find, is what I tend to do. I keep changing things until it works the best way. Except for God's Word which never changes. What I'm getting at is that I didn't like how it worked with the early out two weeks ago. I'm still having the 6th grade Herd right after school. The 7th-8th Herd won't meet until the regular time. Doors open for 6th grade at 130pm on wednesday and 6pm for 7th-8th on Wednesday. So tell your friends. I'll put it in the announcements at school also. Thanks for your understanding as we try to get things to go as smoothly as possible.

God bless and see you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment