Wednesday, September 23, 2009

sick kids no fun

I'm spending a lovely afternoon with my ill family. I should be at the stuco getting ready for tonight but hey whatever. My wife is also sick which leaves me in charge. I do much better with 60 middle schoolers than 3 toddlers. I love them bunches though. Tonight the early herders are learning about Jesus' death and resurrection with an emphasis on salvation. I figure somebody must need saved tonight and that's the reason for the opposition in form of illness. I pray that it goes well. Big herd is learning that it matters how you treat each other so if you're a parent and you're reading this hold them accountable to treat you and others well. Gotta go, rocky is on top of the intable crying and trying to crawl up my leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment