Saturday, September 26, 2009

Tonight is the Night

The night is finally here. I feel like I've been talking about this all year. Adam Aalderks' band will rock the night away. At the Student Connection building TODAY! Don't you dare miss it or you'll be a square. And you can rest assured that all of your friends will be there. Come early and stay late. This rock 'n' roll show is going to be great.


Okay sorry for the corny rhyming, it just kind of came out of me. You know "out of the overflow of the heart the mouth speaks." Anyway the day is finally here. I really should be cleaning up right now, but my wife told me to break down my work into 15 minute increments and writing this should only take about 5.

The show starts at about 8pm and will continue until we are all tired of rocking. I'm getting old so that may be 930pm or it might just go all night (we'll see what the neighbors say about that, and my wife for that matter).

God is good and he has brought this great band to share His love and salvation with the young people of our community. So come, but don't bring a lawnchair, cuz you might get tipped over by some moshing teenagers. Hope to see you at the STUCO at 8pm. $2 at the door and there are is lots of soda and candy for purchase.

God bless you this day!
adam

No comments:

Post a Comment