Monday, October 5, 2009

Service Field Trip


Last night we took a field trip with 180 to Waterloo where we handed out food to some friends and less fortunate people. It was a lot of fun and I hope a meaningful time for our young people. God blessed us to be able to meet some new friends and to be able to serve close to home. My goal for the trip was to impress on all of us that service doesn't have to be something you travel far away to do and that there is need right here in our own backyard.



As for this week I am hoping for a boring one. We've had lots going on these past weeks and this one seems to be a little more tame. Hopefully it will stay that way. Let me try to find my activity calendar quick and see what's up.

Monday Oct 5- JH girls Volleyball at home vrs my Mom's school, gotta win this one for bragging rights, and there is JV football in East Marshall I believe is what Kyle told me at Brother's yesterday. and looks like FR volleyball too in GC. Don't forget Aaron Kampman on Monday Night Football tonight.

Tuesday Oct 6-Jv and Varsity Volleyball at DNH, I know they'd love to have you there

Wed Oct 7- Early Herd- 430-530 DON'T SKIP PLAY PRACTICE, WE WON'T START WITHOUT YOU
Regular Herd-630pm-810pm COME LEARN ABOUT JESUS

Thurs Oct8-Ms and Freshmen football games. MS home and Fresh at AGWSR

Friday Oct 9-BCLUW at home Varsity Football, BIG GAME

Saturday OCT10-Vball Vars goes to CR Jeff. OUCH!

Sunday OCT 11- Should have some kind of 180 party because there's no school on Monday. we talked about carving pumpkins?

Oct 12-NO SCHOOL HOORAY, STUCO board meeting at 7pm at STUCO

OCT 13-LAst 7th Grade VOLLEYBALL GAMES :(


that's all I know for now. hope you all have a blessed week.
in Christ,
adam

No comments:

Post a Comment