Thursday, January 5, 2012

Lazy Thursdays... kind of

Thursday is usually my recovery day after middle schooled immersion on Wednesdays.  I went to bed really late and got up really early for me this morning.  I got to run some errands with two of my favorite people, Rocky and Daphne.  If you've been reading you've noticed I've been doing some renovating here at Student Connection which required me to eliminate some unused items.  I spent a large part of the morning hauling stuff around and either getting rid of it or putting it into storage.  Let me know if you need a foosball, air hockey, or pocket billiard table.

About lunch time I ran out of gas and took a nap just like a kindergatener minus the fold-up mat.  Then I got to enjoy this beautiful weather for a little bit while my kids played outside, without coats, in January.  I would count this weather a blessing except for the fact that we poured an ice rink five days ago and it won't freeze.  In fact it pretty well melted today.  Oh well, you can't have it all.  Maybe I will ask the board for an indoor rink?

Speaking of the board I am sitting at the board meeting that never was right now.  I had a band practice with some 6th graders at 6 (seems appropriate) and thought we had a board meeting at 7 ( with seven board members, also fitting).  I guess I missed some emails today.  Thank you samsung.  So you lovely people get to see a whole new look to the blog.  I used the time I was supposed to be meeting to coolify this page so you will love it.  Peace and God bless.  Time to go home and celebrate our family,s Sabbath tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment