Thursday, January 12, 2012

Rest...practice...meeting

Had some recuperation time today, or laziness, whatever you are more comfortable with.  Annie went to MOPS and I went back to bed.

I started reading a book last night called Pagan Church.  It is very interesting so far.  Pretty much talks about how most of what we do in " church" now has no biblical origin.  I am interested to see what it says.

I received 25 lbs of books in the mail for my next online class, theology 201. 

Basketball practice was a bit of a letdown tonight.  Not because we did poorly, which we did, but because we were supposed to have a game.   NU wimped out and didn't send there kids over.  Something about danger to life and limb.  Townies.

We had our stuco board meeting.  It was very long.  We dud get a lot done.  My favorite part was when they kicked me out to discuss my salary.  I got to go to my office and play wife my hockey puck and stick.  I walked on the ice today.   There is a slight possibility we could be playing hockey very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment