Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Herds of energy

Another night of youth ministry in the books.  The early geezers watched a Whats in the Bible episode and the big kids learned about the Good Shepherd. I used the term learned loosely.  I'm not sure that any of them heard what I said.  The Word of the Lord will not return void though right?  Tomorrow is my psuedo-day off.  Macy and I usually are pretty lazy on Thursdays while everyone else goes to MOPS.

Small group was extra wild tonight.  The last two weeks we've been able to play hockey.  This week we were stuck back inside talking about our feelings.  We get off track very easily and my office was a bad choice for a classroom.  I found that I have many distracting things in there.  We did have two newbies tonight, so that was fun.

Tomorrow is our second to last basketball game.  We already lost to Wapsie early in the year.  We are much better now.  I think we will give them a run for their money.   Playing at home is a definite plus too.  Next week sometime we will have our team banquet.  I'm looking g forward to it.  I do hope we can finish strong with two more victories.  We really have improved as the year has gone by.  It went very quickly so it must have been fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment