Thursday, March 29, 2012

Redneck

The redneck stampede was a blast.  Im not sure of the ministry value of the night but it was a lot of fun.  No one died and no one got arrested.  In youth ministry usually consider that a success.  The teaching was about the original redneck Esau.  I got the idea from T.J.  It could have been a meaningful talked but it ended up dragging on because of lots of distractions.  I spoke the Word.  It won't return void, but sometimes you wonder if anyone heard anything or if it meant anything.

Got to bring in some firewood with Cameron's dad today and meet Cameron's grandparents.  I can see where Cameron inheritted his amazingness from.  Although I did beat him in madden again last night! 

Tomorrow grandma Pam got us tickets for another play at GBPAC.  I'm not sure what to expect but we are going.  Then I should probably study I the afternoon.  I have lots of reading to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment