Monday, November 9, 2009

No Injuries to Report

We were blessed Sunday night at 180 to have no injuries during our intense game of capture the flag in the dark. We had a lot of fun and then we discussed how Christians should dress. Our discussion was cutely interrupted by our soon to be three year old telling everyone, "this used to be my ball when I was a little boy." Which would have been fine, but Josie is a girl. Everyone in the room pretty much cracked up. It was a great night of fellowship and studying God's word.

Now on to the next big thing. First I would like to encourage you to get your tshirt orders in to me by November 15th so I can get my order in. The post before this one has a picture of how the shirts will look. Pretty fetching if you ask me. They are $12. I will need your size and your money before I can order them.

Next item, we are going on a trip to Cedar Rapids the weekend after Thanksgiving. I can only take 40 young people with me so you need to get signed up NOW! The cost is $50. That will include the van rental, possible tshirt, breakfast everyday, and some other stuff. Please get me your permission slip and $50 by November 15th also.

Lastly, starting this week, there will be a weekly article in the Parkersburg Eclipse from the Student Connection to keep you and more importantly your parents up to date on what's going on here. Please tell everyone that you know to read this article if they care about the Student Connection. The Eclipse lets us do this for free. This will help us cut the cost of having a monthly newsletter that people are upset about not getting. This way you will get info on the Student Connection and a schedule of events once a week rather than once a month.


THIS WEEK


Monday: praise band practice at 5pm

Tuesday: nada @ STUCO, 7th Grade Volleyball Scrimmage vrs DNH, FINALLY!

Wed: Veteran's Day,
Early Herd Starts at 345pm now that play is over
Herd starts at 630pm ends at 810pm

Thurs: not much

Friday: nothing here

Saturday: again nothing

SUnday: FINALLY SOMETHING! 180 @ 630PM, going to the gym hopefully!

That's it for this week. have a splendid day and GO FALCON BASKETBALL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment