Monday, November 16, 2009

Tshirts are coming, sometime!

Finally getting our order finalized for tshirts. Let me know if you want one, and more importantly pay me $12. Otherwise I'm just taking care of stuff around here. I am very excited that boys basketball starts today. GO FALCONS! Here is the schedule for the week...


MONDAY: NADA for students, board meeting at 7pm for the board, if you're not on the board, don't come, you'll be bored!

Tuesday: 6pm Praise band practice

Wed: Early Herd meets, well, early, due to early out. Come down right after school and we'll be done at 330pm, if you're not acting like a dork you can stay here until your folks pick you up when they get off work because I'll be here anyway. However, if you are breaking things and being naughty then I will ask you politely to leave and then lock you out.

Herd meets at regular time of 630pm. door opens at 6pm. we are going to be either having movie night or going to the gym for the whole time just to change things up a little and give your minds and your youth director a break. it'll be an extra lot of fun so make sure to bring your friends that don't usually come.

Thursday: nothing

Friday: All State music festival

Saturday: I'm going to the Nutcracker (yay, not really, i'm not a big fan, but my Mom wants me to go) Josie's birthday party, one of many!

Sunday: 180 at 630pm. we'll do something fun I hope.


that's all I have for this week. make sure to read the Eclipse article this week to keep us with what's going on and stop back here for up to date information. GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment