Sunday, January 15, 2012

1 AD

Another super fun night of 180 in the books.  We played some football in the snow.  It was a blast.  I got a bloody nose and everything.  Finally got to do a little skating on our ice today.  It started cracking pretty badly though.  Hopefully these next couple days of cold will solidify it quite a bit.

I am so thankful for the young people the Lord sends our way.  Annie and I so enjoy working with them.  And I really enjoy playing games and having fun. 

Our lesson tonight was about Jesus comforting his disciples right before His death.  We get the Holy Spirit!!!  It would really have been hard to have Jesus right with you and lose Him.  I am glad Jesus gives these words of hope and encouragement in John 14.

Tomorrow our family is shifting our Sabbath to mondays.  No school means no basketball for me so i am looking forward to an entire day with them.

The praise band did a great job this morning at Pleasant Valley Reformed Church.  It really was a great time of worship and praise.  I am so blessed to have such talented kids to perform with.  Next week we will be at Bethel Reformed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment