Sunday, January 8, 2012

Angry 180

Tonight for 180 we had an enormous live game of Angry Bird.  Annie's brainchild, I brought in a whole bunch of wood scrap and broken landscaping blocks.  We used tennis balls with little pig faces on them, and one team had to fortify their pigs.  The other team bombarded the fortresses with dodgeballs.  The winning team was of course, Cheney and Tim's.  I'm not sure they would have one if Cameron would have kept participating.  Then the boys had a lesson from Romans 12 while the girls went to their newly refurbished backroom for whatever Annie is teaching them about.  We had a great time.  I'm guessing there were about 30 kids there.  It was nice to see a few of them who hadn't been there in a while.
Not sure what tomorrow may bring.  Could be woodcutting or working at Stuco.  I know I need to get my bills done right away this week.  Also we need to make up fliers for the upcoming.g Project Purity and Winter Jam concert.  Lots going on in January.  We also start our praise band world tour here in a couple weeks.  And on the 16th it is back to school for my next online class Theology 201.  My book used were almost $200!  Hope they are interesting.  Have a blessed week.





No comments:

Post a Comment