Monday, January 9, 2012

Sorry no pictures...but a big win!

Our seventh grade boys had a strong showing tonight against Union I'm Aplington.  We won by about 14 in the A game and lost by about 10 in the B game.  Even with a loss in the B game it was a good night for Falcon basketball.  The B guys scored 12 points which is far and above what we have scored before.  I am very proud of our effort and am looking forward to Thursdays game.

I was able to get most of my stuco bills done today.  Just a few loose ends to tie up tomorrow.  We received over 2000 dollars in year-end donation checks today!  Praise the Lord for generous people that are getting behind what we are doing at the Student Connection. 

Cameron and I watched the BCS game at the stuco tonight.  It was kind of a snoozer, not nearly as exciting as me beating him in Madden.

Tomorrow will be prep for Wednesday and basketball practice after school.  I "heart" my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment