Friday, January 27, 2012

Games and a Dance

Had a game last night.   We lost, but we did a lot of things right.  I am really proud of our guys.  Their hard work all year is paying off.  We have 4 more games in the next 7 days then we are done for the year.  I don't see any reason we shouldn't win the rest of our games the way we are playing!  They are very fun to coach right now.

There is a dance at the student connection on Saturday night.  It should be a blast.  I have been discovering all sorts of popular music.  It is difficult to find popular songs that don't have offensive words or content, but I have found a lot of good songs.  I have found lots and lots of bad ones though.

Tonight we play NU High in Cedar Falls.  It will be a good game.  I am excited to see us play again.  Hopefully there is no let down or hangovee from our big game last night.  I am confident that we will play well.

No comments:

Post a Comment