Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Herd it through the grapevine

It was a fine night of Herds this evening.   Wild, as usual, but fine.  Got to play some hockey again which is always a joy to me.  Taught sixth graders about loving God!  I don't know what they took away from it but I beat them over the head with love one another scriptures so hopefully they will love each other this week.  The older kids got a dose of Jesus healing the blind man in John 9.  We did kind of a theme night with blindfolded games and kept the room dark.  Tried to use that as an object lesson.  Not sure what they took away from it, but I guess I never will. 

I get to go do some work with my brother tomorrow in Iowa City.  We're building some shelves and cutting down a tree.   Then we have a game against GC there.  The scouting report is that they are good and press a lot so it will be a challenge, but if we play at all like did in practice tonight we will roll.  It will be fun regardless.


No comments:

Post a Comment