Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Good day...tired day

Got up early today for me.  The crack of 8:30.  It was tough.  I did need at nap by 11 and another at 1.  I think I mist be sick, or lazy.  I going to go with sick.  It seems so much less, well, lazy.

Brought Mark his big red barge wagon back right away this morning.  Then Rocky and I went to the bank and post office to do our errands.  We ended up at the stuco.  While Rocky watched Cars I did a bunch of planning for the Herds on Wednesday.  We are going to study Esther with the 6th graders and John 7 with the 7-8th graders.

Basketball went well today.  The boys were a little goofy after their win last night.  Hopefully we will be back to working really hard tomorrow.  We have a game against NU on Thursday there. 

I hope our varsity won tonight.  I haven't heard anything about it yet.  See you all tomorrow.

Oh and the picture is one that I made on a program on ipad called Sketch Club.  If you have an ipad buy this app.  If you don't have an ipad have your daughter win you one at the world's largest science lesson.


No comments:

Post a Comment