Monday, January 30, 2012

Good game, bad result...

Played another very close game tonight.  They might have been better than we were.  We gave a great effort.  We didn't shoot as well as we have in a few games, but the boys played good defense and showed their ability to adapt.  I think we played 4 or 5 different defenses throughout the game and we only looked lost a couple times.  I think we only lost by 3 or 4.  The next two teams we play better come ready because we are playing our best ball right now.

I finished another week of class at the very last second tonight.  Hopefully I have a merciful professor.  I submitted my paper wrong and it wouldn't let me delete it to try again.  Oh well.  It is early in the semester.  I should be able to make it up if I score low.

Tomorrow I will be doing prep for Wednesday night.  I think we are on the John chapter 10 with the Herd and I will have to listen to the Spirit tomorrow for what the Early Herd needs to learn.  He always comes through.  He probably wishes I would ask Him sooner so I would have more time to prepare.

I did not have to start a fire at home today until 1am.  That's pretty good for January.  My ice is going to be suffering but it sure feels nice outside. 

No comments:

Post a Comment