Saturday, January 28, 2012

I Will Survive, a night at the disco

The AP2DC dance was fun.  I am not feeling well now that I'm home, but praise the Lord for grace get through the night without any trips to the bathroom.  I'm sure I will be making lots of trips over the night.  180 is tomorrow night.  I hope that I don't still feel cruddy so I can beat Tim in hockey.  Monday we have another challenging game against Gr.  Apparently they are very good.  I have confidence that we will come to play.  It is a home game finally.  We are sitting at 5-5 right now.  I'd say that is very respectable considering the teams we've played.  At this point I don't feel like we've been beaten by a team that was worse than we are.  All our losses have :been to better teams and we only lost big once.  This week we get a chance to redeem two of our losses.  We get Wapsie and DNH at home.  I am excited to see how far we have come since our last meetings.

Oh yes, the dance was super fun.  The kids looked like they were having a blast.  I couldn't really see through the dance off circle to tell who has the best moves.  I think Ed won the individual contest and doubles went to Noah and Samantha.  I can't remember who won the limbo, but it was very entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment