Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hockey is in season

We got to play hockey on our ice finally tonight.  What a blast!  Herds went pretty well.  Kids were wound again.  That doesn't really bother me.  I enjoy the energy.  I do wonder sometimes if they ever learn anything.

I did a tiny amount of homework today.  I think I will really enjoy this class.  I have a lot of reading and notetaking to do tomorrow.   Chancea are you will get to hear right here what I'm learning so stay tuned.

There we're lots of kids at Herds tonight.  What a blessing!!!  I should have gotten a count of them it was kind of a full house.  I learned right away that in youth ministry you can't measure success by attendance.  It is a lot more fun to take to a crowded room of kids though than preaching to myself.

I hope the ice stays in good shape.  I think tea fire chief is going to dump another load of water on to make it smooth again.   We can't afford a zamboni.


No comments:

Post a Comment