Friday, January 20, 2012

Jealous?

Annie and I went to see TobyMac and Jamie Grace in concert tonight!  Blast!  Thanks Tj for getting ussuch good tickets.  We regularly sit in the "homeschool" section.  (Inside joke between me and Annie).  The show was so good and I easily could have hit TobyMac with a dodgeball.  We were that close.  Had a wonderful time with my dear bride.  I wish we were billionaires so we could do that every night. 

We had the best server at Ihop in Coralville.  She was so kind to us!  I pray many blessings upon her!!!

Tomorrow I actually have to work and do school.  We are expecting a substantial amount of snow.  If school is cancelled I will have a pretty uneventful day.  If school is on tomorrow will be pretty wild.  We have a game scheduled against Hudson.  Right after the game we would pile in a van and head to Winter Jam, a big Christian concert in Des Moines.  So we'll see what the weather brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment