Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Won!

We won our game tonight.  Apparently South Harding didn't get the memo that it was a B game.  They played their starters the whole time and we worked in our B kids the first half.  It was still a close game, but I got wind that one of their players was talking trash and saying how much we "sucked" so we played our starters the second half and played really well.  I bet they went about 4 minutes at one point without even getting the ball past half court.  Don't talk trash to my boys.  I don't like it.  Our boys showed a lot of class and determination.  I was very proud of our all-in around effort.  We have practice tomorrow and then three games in a row I think.  Then two practices and we end our season with back to back games.  I am excited to see how we match up with GC and GR.  Rumor has it they are both pretty good.  Then we get rematches with Wapsie and DNH.  The way our boys work I wouldn't be surprised to see us win the rest of our games.  It will be tough, but we have a lot of heart.

Herds are tomorrow night.  Early Herd is learning about loving God and Herd is a study of John 9!  Both should be very informative and possibly life changing if the kids let the Word sink in and take root.

No comments:

Post a Comment