Sunday, February 26, 2012

180 Reasons I love my job

Had a great night of 180 today.  We worshipped and then learned about the crucifixion.   Jesus really loved us a lot.  He still loves us a lot!  Got to have some fun, and sometimes awkward conversations with the high schoolers.  It was very fun.

Tomorrow is our Sabbath.  In the evening I have to do my studying for class.  This week is pneumatology, study of the Holy Spirit.  I am super excited to learn.  I wish I hadn't put it off to the last day, but sometimes life gets in the way.

I hope to get some more wood cut this week, but it is not crucial.  We are expecting our baby at anytime.  We are just shy of 35 weeks.  We are getting excited to meet our newest miracle.  We have a name picked out but I am not going to tell you...

No comments:

Post a Comment