Saturday, February 25, 2012

Sittin

Today is a relaxed day for the most part.  I am chilling at home.  At about 3 I have to go set up the band at First Reformed church in Aplington.  We play there tomorrow morning for worship.

I split some wood and stacked it yesterday.  We are getting a really good like going.  I'm pretty sure we have enough for all of next years heating season.  That is a good feeling compared to dealing the bottom of the barrel to find enough.

Apparently we missed a good school concert last night.  I didn't know about it or we probably would have gone.  Tomorrow night is 180.  We are about four weeks away from finishing the boom of John.  It has been a long worthwhile journey.  There is so much truth there for us.  I hope my teaching has done it justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment