Saturday, February 11, 2012

Cool Day

<p>I spent a lot of time with my family today.&nbsp; Macy, Josie, and I had a drawing lesson.&nbsp; I was trying to remember all other things I learned in elementary art class from Mrs Klahsen.  Macy and I had a water lesson for science class.  We floated a needle in a glass of water.  I didn't know it would do that.  We also began an experiment on evaporation.   Saturday school would have been a punishment when I was her age, but we had a great time.

Tomorrow we are heading to Cedar Rapids bright and early to attend church with Scott. I hope it is fun, but I don't think we can make a habit of it. Apparently there is kind of a new church starting in Aplington on Mondays. We may pursue that, but I'm not sure. We have to leave at the crack of dawn tomorrow so I'm going to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment