Friday, February 17, 2012

Not Lost

I have been neglecting my blog for a couple days.  Wednesday night went pretty well other than Jeffrey getting his back window broken.  That was a little distracting.  Worship at Herd was good.  We ran out of time to dive into our new lesson so I elaborated on last week's about Lazarus and we watched a movie about it. 
Early Herd was wild again.  They managed to drag a 10 minute lesson out into a 40 minute lesson.  Oh well.  I get paid the same regardless how long I teach for.  Our praise band for the sixth graders needs some work.  We are learning and we don't get to practice as much as I would like.
Yesterday we got two pickup loads of wood cut and stacked.  The pile is getting really big.  It feels good to have enough wood ready for next year already.  I am very thankful for all the help I get from my friends and family.
Tomorrow I am coaching a seventh grade boys basketball team in a tournament in Parkersburg.   It will hopefully be fun.  I'm a little concerned that we will stink because we haven't played in three weeks.  I will be glad if we don't get last. 

No comments:

Post a Comment