Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Home Day!

Today I have been home with the family.  Kind of anyway.  I spent some time outside murdeeing trees in my backyard.  That was pretty fun.  I chained them to the tractor and pulled them out like a rotten tooth.  Some guys from the Butler County extension office came out and looked at our property for a possible windbreak site.  They also gave me some advice on caring for our grove that we already have.  They suggested removing a few trees to help another one grow better.  I was all about it because I was super tired of mowing around those pokey trees.  We also have an oddity on our property apparently.  Scotch Pine is apparently all but extinct in Butler County and we have one in our yard!  I have never seen anyone so excited about a tree before.  It made the extension guys' day.

I only have one week left in my current college class on theology.  Then I begin a class obser Daniel and Revelation.  I am very interested to study the end times prophecies.  It should be very interesting.

I need to get to work on preparing for Wednesday night.  I think the younger group may study about Zacheuss.  He's a super cool story.  The older kids will have a lesson over John 13 or 14 I can't quite remember.  Either way it will be a blast.  We only had on week off for baby, but I really miss the students.


No comments:

Post a Comment