Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Not Herd from in a While

It has been a busy time.  I have been absent from blogging for several days.  We are doing well.  CAMRY is gaining weight and Annie is losing weight.  They are both beautiful.  Annie and I celebrated our 9th anniversary last Thursday.  Boy did that time fly!  Five kids later we are still madly in love. 

Student Connection stuff has been going well.  We have been learning and growing together.  180 just concluded about a 6 month study of the book of John.  It has been quite a journey.  Next week are going to learn some apologetics.  These kids are faced with the world every day and the need a ready defence for the hope that is inside them.

The middle schoolers are doing pretty well.  We are also studying John but are quite a bit behind 180.  We just got through chapter 14 tonight.  We learned a lot about the Holy Spirit.  Very cool!

Tomorrow is MOPS so I will have as many as three kids to watch in the morning.  If the weather cooperates I will be straightening light poles with Scott.  If bad weather I will be doing homework.  Started my new class on Daniel and Revelation this week.  I hope I learn a ton!


No comments:

Post a Comment