Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Day Off... kind of

It is spring break so we didn't have herds today.  I cleaned all of the cat smell out of our garage and then Camry had her 2 week appointment.  She has gained a good amount of weight.  The doctor was very pleased.  We don't have to take her back for a monh and a half!

Tomorrow is our 9th wedding anniversary.   We got each other the board game Stratego.  My brother Seth will be extremely jealous.  We used to play the game constantly at the babysiter's house when we were little.  Annie loves board and card games.  I pretty much hate all off them unless I am guaranteed to win.  However, I love Stratego.  I think it will grow on Annie.  I do like Farkle also and Yahtzee is okay.  I must enjoy dice games somewhat.

I am not sure how we will celebrate tomorrow.  I'm pretty sure the girls will make us lots of cards and 'snacks.'  They are so sweet.

Friday some students and I are attending a conference in DesMoines.   It should be a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment