Sunday, January 22, 2012

Blast a

180 was a blast again.  Travis Luze built us a very cool snow sculpture.  Some of us played hockey, some built snowmen, and some had a snowball fight.  The rain is wreaking a bit of havoc on the ice rink.  Hopefully it will be okay.   Otherwise we will have to get fireman Scott to dump some more water on when it gets cold again.

School is already 2 hours late tomorrow and judging from my drive home they won't have any school.  That means no basketball which is no good.  We need to play a game bad.  It's been a long time, too long. 

Sorry there are no pictures tonight my phone died earlier.  I only missed one on my first quiz for my new class.  I absolutely hated this philosophy class I had to take last year, but it gave me a lot of foreknowledge for this new class.

I brought another load of firewood into the basement today.  It took a lot longer than it should have because I got my trailer wedged between two of my out buildings.  I could get my van to pull it out because of no traction on the snow.  Tried the tractor and the battery was dead.  20 minutes on the snowblower and 20 foot of logging chain later I got the trailer unwedged.  I am realizing that living on an acreage is about 20% relaxing, 30% breaking stuff, and 50% fixing the stuff I broke.  I wouldn't trade it though.  I do not miss living in town just like I don't miss radiology.

No comments:

Post a Comment