Saturday, January 21, 2012

Hockey rocks!

Had a great time playing hockey last night.  Thanks to Connor and Noah S for there hard work scooping and sweeping.  We had a blast.  We made great use of our snowday.  Of course I didn't get much of my homework done though.  I will have to get on that today.

Tomorrow the stuco band will perform at Bethel reformed church outside Aplington.   It should be a lot of fun.  We haven't practiced yet which always make things interesting, but these kids are always so busy.

At 180 we are studying John 15 about the vine and the branches.  This is a very interesting and confusing passage to me.  Hopefully more study will bring out more truth.

We missed going to Winter Jam in DesMoines last night due to weather.  I heard it was a super great concert.  Tobymac reportedly rocked the house.  That's no surprise.  He always 'kills' it.

Off to work with Rocky.  He'll be working on watching Cars and I will be studying theology.


No comments:

Post a Comment