Monday, March 12, 2012

Sabbath

We observed our Sabbath today.  It was a great day.  We had family worship time and studied Acts 2 together.  It was a major blessing to all be home together.  This afternoon I pulled the kids behind the lawnmower in redneck style.  I hitch up a broken power wheels jeep and the kids' wagon.  It was almost like a parade.  Daphne got to hang out with the bite kids outside again.  She is getting so big.  I think she looks extra huge because Camry is so dinky. 

Tomorrow we are kind of on vacation.   There are no Herds this week so I do not have much Stuco stuff to do.  I need to send in my bills in and that's it.  I am excited for another day with my wonderful family.  I knew we had a lot of kids but it becomes glaringly real when they are all together.  All of the kids converged on our bed this morning a about 8 o'clock.   We had seven people in our bed.  It is a big bed, but we pretty well filled it.  I am one proud dad.  The Lord continues to bless and provide.  God is great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment